Old 04-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Robert Klaar

Default OT: Pinball-machine-prijekt...

Hya folks!
Atm I'm thrashing about with a little project I came up with, I'm putting together a digital pinball-machine, consisting of a 42" lcd and a ht-pc and I was wondering of there's any good pinball emulatorware for ubuntu/linux avaliable, maeby you guys can help me out?, there's an open players-invite in it for y'all

//Robert