Old 04-01-2010, 01:48 PM
teza

Default Ubuntu Studio Lucid 10.4 (Traverso)

Hi, all in my test under Lucid Beta, I would to tell that Traverso (a
soft I like very much) doesn't work, I can open it, choose my dir and
after that Traverso freeze. Hope it'll be fix soon.
I would like also why a soft like Festige, making the use of vst very
easy with any soft running jack, is not part of Ubuntu Studio.
All the best
Regards
Tez@

Old 04-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Scott Lavender

Hello Teza,

It's good to hear from you again.

Hi, all in my test under Lucid Beta, I would to tell that Traverso (a

soft I like very much) doesn't work, I can open it, choose my dir and

after that Traverso freeze. Hope it'll be fix soon.

Did you submit a bug report?* You can do so here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/traverso/+bugs?field.status:list=NEW

A quick tutorial for reporting bugs can be found here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

Reporting the bug is important so that the correct person becomes aware of the bug.

*
I would like also why a soft like Festige, making the use of vst very

easy with any soft running jack, is not part of Ubuntu Studio.

All the best

Regards

Tez

Primarily I would say it is a lack of developers to package it.

Remember, building it not all that is required, that's the easy part * It's the packaging that is the difficult part.

The developers would always welcome any help.

Regards,
ScottL

Old 04-03-2010, 10:38 PM
teza

Hi Scott nice to hear from you. The bug in Traverso has been reported.
For Festige and other packages who could be useful* having in Ubuntu
Studio,* maybe you could be in touch with the guy who's got this
repository* https://launchpad.net/~falk-t-j/+archive/lucid/* there's a
lot of goodies here.

Can wait for the final release. Thanks again for the work done.

Regards

Tez@

Old 04-03-2010, 10:52 PM
teza

Hi Scott, find a contact for Festige.

FeSTige is developed by Filipe Coelho

Contact email: falk/at/gmail/dot/com

I just install the deb package on Lucid 10.4 Beta and is running well.

Regards

Tez@