-   -   Touchpad in 9.10 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/347548-touchpad-9-10-a.html)

Andrea Furin 03-26-2010 04:46 PM

Touchpad in 9.10

Hi. I'm a new subscriber. I've a problelm with touchpad in Karmic 9.10:
it was ok for some days after the installation, and then it stop to be
controllod by ubuntu software: I can use it but I cannot modify
preferences: there is no tab "Touchpad" in System -> Preferences ->
Mouse. I've removed nad then re-installed gsynaptics but with no
results; I've tried also GPointing but nothing. Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance

Andrea Furin