Old 03-26-2010, 02:04 PM
teza

Default Ubuntu Studio Lucid

Hi all, I'm testing the Lucid studio beta 1, I think is going to be a
great release of ubuntu. I check to see if Rakarrack there was where and
yes is there but not the last release.
Any packagers on the list to make a nice deb of the last version of
Rakarrack?
Regards
Tez@

Old 03-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Kenneth Koym

So Tez@ & Rakarrack,

among us who must be practical, do you recommend waiting several weeks or is Lucid UbuStu really built and ready. My friend Aaron says, "Ken, you may need to do some not- so-easy work around corrections if you install before fuller testing is done."

What are you really saying? Is UbuStu ready for video productions generally?

Regards. Kenneth*

Old 03-26-2010, 02:33 PM
teza

Hi Kenneth, Yes the Ubuntu studio Lucid Beta1 is working fine but still
a beta. You can download it here
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/releases/lucid/beta-1/

and I was saying, that it would be nice to have the last of Rakarrack
version in it.

Regards

Tez@

Old 03-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Scott Lavender

Teza,

First and foremost, I want to thank you for testing!* I would encourage
you to report your results at the QA ISO Tracker :
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/build/ubuntustudio/all

For those unfamiliar with the QA ISO Tracker you can read a phenomenal
blog post about it here :
http://ubuntutesting.wordpress.com/2009/09/21/old-friend-iso-testing-tracker/