FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-21-2010, 09:06 PM
teza
 
Default Showcase

Hi everybody, just wondering, any news about the showcase?

Regards
Teza




--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 03-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Eric Hedekar
 
Default Showcase

This list has no direct affiliation with the Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase.* I was on the jury and we handed in our shortlist a while back.* Now it's up to the Community Council to pick winners, so maybe you should e-mail or IRC someone on the community council if you're in dire need of a status update.


- Eric Hedekar



On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 3:06 PM, teza <tsaliou75@orange.fr> wrote:


Hi everybody, just wondering, any news about the showcase?



Regards

Teza









--

Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list

Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users



--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 03-23-2010, 07:18 AM
"laurent.bellegarde"
 
Default Showcase

Hi Eric,

Thank's for the answer. Any adress to aks to ? Someone who can answer ?

Laurent
lprod.org

Eric Hedekar a écrit :
> This list has no direct affiliation with the Ubuntu Free Culture
> Showcase. I was on the jury and we handed in our shortlist a while
> back. Now it's up to the Community Council to pick winners, so maybe
> you should e-mail or IRC someone on the community council if you're in
> dire need of a status update.
>
> - Eric Hedekar
>
>
> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 3:06 PM, teza <tsaliou75@orange.fr
> <mailto:tsaliou75@orange.fr>> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody, just wondering, any news about the showcase?
>
> Regards
> Teza
>
>
>
>
> --
> Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
> Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
> <mailto:Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
>
>


--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 04-15-2010, 06:27 AM
"laurent.bellegarde"
 
Default Showcase

Hi all,

The result of the Ubuntu Showcase for Lucid are available here, a friend
of ubuntu-fr give me the adress :

http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/2002

He told me that the results are known since 15 days, I'm a bit suprised
not to be advised of them, as my adress was on the contest list. That's
a lack which should be modified in future showcase.

Laurent
lprod.org

laurent.bellegarde wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Thank's for the answer. Any adress to aks to ? Someone who can answer ?
>
> Laurent
> lprod.org
>
> Eric Hedekar a écrit :
>
>> This list has no direct affiliation with the Ubuntu Free Culture
>> Showcase. I was on the jury and we handed in our shortlist a while
>> back. Now it's up to the Community Council to pick winners, so maybe
>> you should e-mail or IRC someone on the community council if you're in
>> dire need of a status update.
>>
>> - Eric Hedekar
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 3:06 PM, teza <tsaliou75@orange.fr
>> <mailto:tsaliou75@orange.fr>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everybody, just wondering, any news about the showcase?
>>
>> Regards
>> Teza
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
>> Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
>> <mailto:Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
>> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>


--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 
Old 04-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Dave
 
Default Showcase

Thanks for posting the
update, Laurent.

I'm sure many people have been interested to see the results.

The entries were all very good.

However, I thought yours was absolutely fantastic.



Great work!

Dave



On 15/04/2010 4:27 PM, laurent.bellegarde wrote:

Hi all,

The result of the Ubuntu Showcase for Lucid are available here, a friend
of ubuntu-fr give me the adress :

http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/2002

He told me that the results are known since 15 days, I'm a bit suprised
not to be advised of them, as my adress was on the contest list. That's
a lack which should be modified in future showcase.

Laurent
lprod.org

laurent.bellegarde wrote:


Hi Eric,

Thank's for the answer. Any adress to aks to ? Someone who can answer ?

Laurent
lprod.org

Eric Hedekar a écrit :



This list has no direct affiliation with the Ubuntu Free Culture
Showcase. I was on the jury and we handed in our shortlist a while
back. Now it's up to the Community Council to pick winners, so maybe
you should e-mail or IRC someone on the community council if you're in
dire need of a status update.

- Eric Hedekar


On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 3:06 PM, teza <tsaliou75@orange.fr
<mailto:tsaliou75@orange.fr>> wrote:

Hi everybody, just wondering, any news about the showcase?

Regards
Teza




--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
<mailto:Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
















--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:23 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org