Old 03-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Khalid Said

Default access root terminal ??

when I try the password it gives me the following:

su: Authentication failure

I tried to change the root password from System > Administration > Users and Groups

Old 03-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Tony

Hi

I think the problem is that su requires root password - and that is not
really something that exists in Ubuntu.

Try sudo bash with your own password, and it will work
--
Regards Tony Flavell

tony@millfieldsoftwareservices.co.uk

Home: +44 1759 318608