-   -   Ubuntu Forums and Ubuntu Studio (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/341216-ubuntu-forums-ubuntu-studio.html)

Scott Lavender 03-13-2010 10:48 PM

Ubuntu Forums and Ubuntu Studio

Hello all,

Recently Ubuntu Studio's forum at Ubuntu Forums has undergone a name change and we are excite to share some information about it with you.

Under the Main Support Categories you will now find a forum labeled 'Ubuntu Studio' that replaces the previous "Multimedia Production' forum.* This change is intended to address two key issues for our community.

Firstly, the name change will eliminate any confusion as to where to post Ubuntu Studio related topics.

Additionally, we hope that this forum becomes the nexus of ALL things Ubuntu Studio, not just focused on problems.* Therefore, feel free to post ANYTHING about Ubuntu Studio.

Every Ubuntu Studio user is encouraged to visit the renamed forum and post about:

** your current setup
** settings that work well for you
** examples of audio/graphics/video you have created
** suggestions and improvements

** new applications to consider including in future releases
** suggestions for replacement apps (e.g. Creox -> Rakarrack)
** when problems exist and help is required
** the future of Ubuntu Studio
** anything else related to Ubuntu Studio and not mentioned here!

We are extremely exciting about the changes and hope to see you in the forums.

Regards,
ScottL

sdavmor 03-14-2010 12:16 AM

On 03/13/2010 03:48 PM, Scott Lavender wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Recently Ubuntu Studio's forum at Ubuntu Forums has undergone a name
> change and we are excite to share some information about it with you.

[snip]

> Regards,
> ScottL

Excellent. Nice to see Ubuntu Studio becoming more high profile.
http://mikedickson.org.uk