Old 03-10-2010, 10:03 AM
teza

Default Hydrogen

Hi all, I've got problems when I want to use Hydrogen on my eeepc, the
soft doesn't fit the window screen, is there somebody who knows how to
do that?
If you guys have got nice how to for Hydrogen let me know.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Teza.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:07 AM
sandie

teza wrote:
> Hi all, I've got problems when I want to use Hydrogen on my eeepc, the
> soft doesn't fit the window screen, is there somebody who knows how to
> do that?
> If you guys have got nice how to for Hydrogen let me know.
> Thanks for your help.
> Regards
> Teza.

I know it might be obvious and not a perfect solution, but if you hold
down the ALT key you can click and drag the window anywhere.

regards
Sandie

Old 03-10-2010, 01:58 PM
teza

Hi Sandie how are you? Thanks for the trick, but it's not so handy.
Any chance to see UAT in the next Ubuntu Studio?
All the best
Tez@