Old 03-09-2010, 08:04 PM

Default rock.out.2.0.0.6 has invited you to Spokeo

Hi ubuntu-studio-users,

rock.out.2.0.0.6@gmail.com has invited you to try Spokeo,

which finds your friends' updates across the Web.

Your friends are already using Spokeo to follow you on Web Results.

Try Spokeo today to find what your friends are doing across 30 different social networks!

Click here to accept your invitation

This invitation was sent with rock.out.2.0.0.6's approval.

If you wish to opt out of all future emails, click here.

Copyright © 2010 Spokeo, Inc. All rights reserved.

556 S. Fair Oaks Ave, #101-179, Pasadena, CA 91105

Old 03-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Roy Damen

Dear rock.out.2.0.0.6@gmail.com,

Someone has to tell that this can't be right: it has proberbly something to do with spyware or not going by privacy policy.

DO NOT EVER FILL IN YOUR EMAIL-ÁND PASSWORD-DATA ON AN OTHER SITE THAN THE ORIGINAL!
No matter how fun it may seem. I thought UbuntuStudio-users where wiser..

Please someone, speak to him.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:48 PM
mark

Old 03-10-2010, 05:14 PM