Old 03-08-2010, 07:19 PM
"laurent.bellegarde"

Default a book for "free audio-video editing" soon available

Hi all,

The book i've written about free audio-video editing is soon available
in France :

http://www.lprod.org/wiki/doku.php/association:livre_eyrolles

Sorry for many users of this list, the book has been only written in
french, but my editor is agree to create an english release of it if the
french release is a success. So wait and see severals months.

In seventeen chapters, the reader discovered a complete, free multimedia
chain running under GNU/Linux, with also free solutions for Apple(c) and
Windows(c) users. Ubuntu Studio and all the free software included
inside take a large part.

Many materials have been included as tested or known of working well
under GNU/Linux in chapter 2, completing the list takes 5 months.

As soon as possible, i'm gonna translate into english and spanish the
link below...

Many thanks to all of this list which help me to create this book.

Laurent,
lprod.org
France

Old 03-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Dotan Cohen

On 8 March 2010 22:19, laurent.bellegarde <laurent.bellegarde@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The book i've written about free audio-video editing is soon available
> in France :
>
> http://www.lprod.org/wiki/doku.php/association:livre_eyrolles
>
> Sorry for many users of this list, the book has been only written in
> french, but my editor is agree to create an english release of it if the
> french release is a success. So wait and see severals months.
>
> In seventeen chapters, the reader discovered a complete, free multimedia
> chain running under GNU/Linux, with also free solutions for Apple(c) and
> Windows(c) users. Ubuntu Studio and all the free software included
> inside take a large part.
>
> Many materials have been included as tested or known of working well
> under GNU/Linux in chapter 2, completing the list takes 5 months.
>
> As soon as possible, i'm gonna translate into english and spanish the
> link below...
>
> Many thanks to all of this list which help me to create this book.

Congratulations!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Old 03-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Tommy yeah

That is absolutely awesome! or C'est absolument incroyable!

Old 03-09-2010, 12:26 AM
"Aditia A. Pratama"

Awesome, can's wait for English version come up !!!

That is absolutely awesome! or C'est absolument incroyable!

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:

On 8 March 2010 22:19, laurent.bellegarde <laurent.bellegarde@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,

> The book i've written about free audio-video editing is soon available

> in France :

> http://www.lprod.org/wiki/doku.php/association:livre_eyrolles

> Sorry for many users of this list, the book has been only written in

> french, but my editor is agree to create an english release of it if the

> french release is a success. So wait and see severals months.

> In seventeen chapters, the reader discovered a complete, free multimedia

> chain running under GNU/Linux, with also free solutions for Apple(c) and

> Windows(c) users. Ubuntu Studio and all the free software included

> inside take a large part.

> Many materials have been included as tested or known of working well

> under GNU/Linux in chapter 2, completing the list takes 5 months.

> As soon as possible, i'm gonna translate into english and spanish the

> link below...

> Many thanks to all of this list which help me to create this book.

Congratulations!

--

Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com

http://what-is-what.com

Best Regards,

Aditia A. Pratama
Then which favors of GOD will you deny

As mercy and grace control universe
As everything was made in pairs for balance
As lights always given after darkness
As sins are revealed for us to be avoided

Blog :
http://balikpapan.linux.or.id

Wave :
ibnu.huda@googlewave.com

YM :
u.alfarouq@yahoo.com

Old 03-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Viktor Mastoridis

My compliments, Laurent,

Following this list I see your enthusiasm and involvement in the Linux Video world and I really admire your work and contribution.

Viktor