Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Ubuntu Studio User (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/)
-   -   a book for "free audio-video editing" soon available (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/338170-book-free-audio-video-editing-soon-available.html)

"laurent.bellegarde" 03-08-2010 07:19 PM

a book for "free audio-video editing" soon available
 
Hi all,

The book i've written about free audio-video editing is soon available
in France :

http://www.lprod.org/wiki/doku.php/association:livre_eyrolles

Sorry for many users of this list, the book has been only written in
french, but my editor is agree to create an english release of it if the
french release is a success. So wait and see severals months.

In seventeen chapters, the reader discovered a complete, free multimedia
chain running under GNU/Linux, with also free solutions for Apple(c) and
Windows(c) users. Ubuntu Studio and all the free software included
inside take a large part.

Many materials have been included as tested or known of working well
under GNU/Linux in chapter 2, completing the list takes 5 months.

As soon as possible, i'm gonna translate into english and spanish the
link below...

Many thanks to all of this list which help me to create this book.

Laurent,
lprod.org
France

--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users

Dotan Cohen 03-08-2010 09:11 PM

a book for "free audio-video editing" soon available
 
On 8 March 2010 22:19, laurent.bellegarde <laurent.bellegarde@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The book i've written about free audio-video editing is soon available
> in France :
>
> http://www.lprod.org/wiki/doku.php/association:livre_eyrolles
>
> Sorry for many users of this list, the book has been only written in
> french, but my editor is agree to create an english release of it if the
> french release is a success. So wait and see severals months.
>
> In seventeen chapters, the reader discovered a complete, free multimedia
> chain running under GNU/Linux, with also free solutions for Apple(c) and
> Windows(c) users. Ubuntu Studio and all the free software included
> inside take a large part.
>
> Many materials have been included as tested or known of working well
> under GNU/Linux in chapter 2, completing the list takes 5 months.
>
> As soon as possible, i'm gonna translate into english and spanish the
> link below...
>
> Many thanks to all of this list which help me to create this book.
>

Congratulations!


--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users

Tommy yeah 03-08-2010 09:14 PM

a book for "free audio-video editing" soon available
 
That is absolutely awesome! or C'est absolument incroyable!


On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:

On 8 March 2010 22:19, laurent.bellegarde <laurent.bellegarde@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,

>

> The book i've written about free audio-video editing is soon available

> in France :

>

> http://www.lprod.org/wiki/doku.php/association:livre_eyrolles

>

> Sorry for many users of this list, the book has been only written in

> french, but my editor is agree to create an english release of it if the

> french release is a success. So wait and see severals months.

>

> In seventeen chapters, the reader discovered a complete, free multimedia

> chain running under GNU/Linux, with also free solutions for Apple(c) and

> Windows(c) users. Ubuntu Studio and all the free software included

> inside take a large part.

>

> Many materials have been included as tested or known of working well

> under GNU/Linux in chapter 2, completing the list takes 5 months.

>

> As soon as possible, i'm gonna translate into english and spanish the

> link below...

>

> Many thanks to all of this list which help me to create this book.

>



Congratulations!





--

Dotan Cohen



http://bido.com

http://what-is-what.com



--

Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list

Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users



--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users

"Aditia A. Pratama" 03-09-2010 12:26 AM

a book for "free audio-video editing" soon available
 
Awesome, can's wait for English version come up !!!

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 6:14 AM, Tommy yeah <allornothin.tommy@gmail.com> wrote:

That is absolutely awesome! or C'est absolument incroyable!



On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:


On 8 March 2010 22:19, laurent.bellegarde <laurent.bellegarde@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,

>

> The book i've written about free audio-video editing is soon available

> in France :

>

> http://www.lprod.org/wiki/doku.php/association:livre_eyrolles

>

> Sorry for many users of this list, the book has been only written in

> french, but my editor is agree to create an english release of it if the

> french release is a success. So wait and see severals months.

>

> In seventeen chapters, the reader discovered a complete, free multimedia

> chain running under GNU/Linux, with also free solutions for Apple(c) and

> Windows(c) users. Ubuntu Studio and all the free software included

> inside take a large part.

>

> Many materials have been included as tested or known of working well

> under GNU/Linux in chapter 2, completing the list takes 5 months.

>

> As soon as possible, i'm gonna translate into english and spanish the

> link below...

>

> Many thanks to all of this list which help me to create this book.

>



Congratulations!





--

Dotan Cohen



http://bido.com

http://what-is-what.com



--

Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list

Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users




--

Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list

Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users




--
Best Regards,



Aditia A. Pratama
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then which favors of GOD will you deny

As mercy and grace control universe
As everything was made in pairs for balance
As lights always given after darkness
As sins are revealed for us to be avoided
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog :
http://balikpapan.linux.or.id

Wave :
ibnu.huda@googlewave.com

YM :
u.alfarouq@yahoo.com



--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users

Viktor Mastoridis 03-10-2010 07:15 PM

a book for "free audio-video editing" soon available
 
My compliments, Laurent,

Following this list I see your enthusiasm and involvement in the Linux Video world and I really admire your work and contribution.

Viktor

--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-studio-users


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.