-   -   Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!! (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/3306-rosegarden-gtk-ftw.html)

"D. Michael McIntyre" 11-23-2007 12:28 AM

Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!

> This wont be a issue with apps that use QT4 though. I saw JACK Control
> recently using it and man, wow. It fits in nicely with GNOME. At 1st
> glance you'd be hard pressed to know its not GNOME.

Now you have me scared. :)
--
D. Michael McIntyre

"Luis de Bethencourt" 11-23-2007 07:33 AM

Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!

Can we talk about the hot chicks that keep bugging Michael? Somewhere
I heard the ratio is 7 women per men... I think he is getting mine.

About QT/GTK visual integration... it is true what Cory says, KDE4
blends so nicely, it will make all of us "switch that qt app to gtk"
lovers very happy because it won't matter as much as before (flamewars
and philosophies aside).

Luis de Bethencourt

On Nov 23, 2007 2:28 AM, D. Michael McIntyre
<michael.mcintyre@rosegardenmusic.com> wrote:
> > This wont be a issue with apps that use QT4 though. I saw JACK Control
> > recently using it and man, wow. It fits in nicely with GNOME. At 1st
> > glance you'd be hard pressed to know its not GNOME.
>
> Now you have me scared. :)
> --
> D. Michael McIntyre

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerį