Old 02-10-2010, 11:57 AM

Default Ubuntu Studio Meeting

Greetings,

I wanted to invite you and encourage you to attend the Ubuntu Studio developers meeting for today, February 10th, 2010. It is scheduled for 7pm (19:00) UTC in #ubuntustudio-devel on IRC. You can visit the following link to see what time that is in your local time zone:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=10&year=2010&hour=19&mi n=0&sec=0&p1=0

Regards,
Scott Lavender--
Ubuntu-Studio-users mailing list
Ubuntu-Studio-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Old 02-10-2010, 05:18 PM
sdavmor

ScottALavender@gmail.com wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I wanted to invite you and encourage you to attend the Ubuntu
> Studio developers meeting for today, February 10th, 2010. It is
> scheduled for 7pm (19:00) UTC in #ubuntustudio-devel on IRC. You
> can visit the following link to see what time that is in your local
> time zone:

<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=10&year=2010&hour=19&mi n=0&sec=0&p1=0>

> Regards, Scott Lavender

Thanks for the HU! I will make every attempt to connect in for the
meeting if I am back home by then.
Systems Theory project website: www.systemstheory.net
www.mikedickson.org.uk

Old 08-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Ho Wan Chan

Old 08-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Ho Wan Chan

Hi.*I'm Howard Chan, newest member of Ubuntu Studio team*We are to have a meeting at 14:00 UTC, 13/8/2012, at #ubuntu-meeting.*Please add agenda in https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/meeting
*Thanks!