Old 02-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Pandu Rakimanputra

Default Focusrite saffire 6 usb

Hi all,

As written on my the subject, i want to buy a focusrite saffire 6 usb. I've already tried it once in my local store. Unfortunately, my PC cannot detect it. So I postponed to buy it.

I had alesis IO|2 usb before, it worked without any tweaks.

Is anyone know how to make focuserite saffire usb work with linux?

I'm using Ubuntu-Studio 8.04 with 2.6.28-3rt kernel.

thx b4
and sorry for my english.

Pandu P.R

(sorry for sent this email twice)