Old 01-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Robert Klaar

Default Linux Studio Magazine

Hi folks!I realize this might be pretty farfetched but are there any magazines on linux audio out there that you know of? Of course magazines in paperform are prefered over digitalized. .)*//Paco

Old 01-24-2010, 02:33 AM
Thomas Fisher

On Saturday 23 January 2010 04:13:48 am Robert Klaar wrote:
> Hi folks!
> I realize this might be pretty farfetched but are there any magazines on
> linux audio out there that you know of? Of course magazines in paperform
> are prefered over digitalized. .)
> //Paco
Robert
I do not know of any Linux Audio Magazines, but Dave Phillips writes for
Linux Magazine and has written some fine articles. The Linux Audio User's [LAU]
and the associated archive has some very useful info.

Hope this may be of use.
Tom

Old 01-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Hartmut Noack