-   -   Linux Studio Magazine (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/313845-linux-studio-magazine.html)

Robert Klaar 01-23-2010 12:13 PM

Linux Studio Magazine

Hi folks!I realize this might be pretty farfetched but are there any magazines on linux audio out there that you know of? Of course magazines in paperform are prefered over digitalized. .)*//Paco

Thomas Fisher 01-24-2010 02:33 AM

Linux Studio Magazine

On Saturday 23 January 2010 04:13:48 am Robert Klaar wrote:
> Hi folks!
> I realize this might be pretty farfetched but are there any magazines on
> linux audio out there that you know of? Of course magazines in paperform
> are prefered over digitalized. .)
> //Paco
Robert
I do not know of any Linux Audio Magazines, but Dave Phillips writes for
Linux Magazine and has written some fine articles. The Linux Audio User's [LAU]
and the associated archive has some very useful info.

Hope this may be of use.
Tom

Hartmut Noack 01-24-2010 08:59 PM

Linux Studio Magazine