Old 01-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Thomas Fisher

Default HELP! Understanding MIDI

The equipment is:
-Edirol UM-1 ex USB
-Kawai KC-10 keyboard

The software is:
-Jack
-Rosegarden
-Patchage
-ZynaddSubfx

HELP!
I am stumbling through this midi hookup, which is becoming frustratingly
obvious to me that I am not comprehending a something about this MIDI hookup.
I know that it can work in that I accidentally had it all working, once, but
can't get it working again. The deeper I get into some of the guides, the
more lost I become.
Anyone with a straightforward suggestion?

Thanks
Tom