Old 01-10-2010, 03:05 PM

Default Front Mic jack and front Headphones jack are exchanged.

Hi all,

I have a strange problem, my Pentium 4 (desktop) and UbunruStudio:
my front Mic jack and my front Headphones jack are exchanged.

It isn't hardware problem because i tryied also Windows XP, Ubuntu and
Kubuntu (all versions from 7.10 to 9.10), Puppy 3.01 and more: all are ok.

It is only a problem of UbuntuStudio (now is 9.10, but i tryed 7.10 also)
and only "front" jacks (rear jacks are ok).

It's a little funny problem, but works!
Anyone have never see before?

Bye.
Vincenzo
(aka LXCC)

----
http://LXCC.it.gg

--
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Conto Arancio ti regala 50 Euro da spendere su Media World on line. Cosa
aspetti, aprilo subito!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10036&d=20100110