Old 01-07-2010, 05:26 AM
Neil Jensen

Default Mplayer working in studio 64?

Has anyone got mplayer to work in studio 64 9.10? How did you do it?

Old 01-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Christopher Stamper

On Thursday, January 7, 2010, Neil Jensen <neilevanjensen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone got mplayer to work in studio 64 9.10? *How did you do?

Ubuntu Studio, 64bit, or Studio 64? This is an Ubuntu Studio list...

--
Christopher Stamper

Email: christopherstamper@gmail.com
Skype: cdstamper

Old 01-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Tommy Hjalmarsson

Christopher Stamper wrote:
> On Thursday, January 7, 2010, Neil Jensen <neilevanjensen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Has anyone got mplayer to work in studio 64 9.10? How did you do?
>>

> Ubuntu Studio, 64bit, or Studio 64? This is an Ubuntu Studio list...

The 64 Studio is in version 2.1, and Nils write "studio 64 9.10"
So it is Ubuntu Studio 64 9.10 Nils write about.

And my mplayer dosen't work in Ubuntu Studio 64 9.10 either.
And SMplayer dosen't work either (start with a error message "exit
code:127") after installing some video editing program (Celtx I guess) .

Old 01-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Tommy Hjalmarsson

Tommy Hjalmarsson wrote:
> Christopher Stamper wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, January 7, 2010, Neil Jensen <neilevanjensen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Has anyone got mplayer to work in studio 64 9.10? How did you do?
>>>

>> Ubuntu Studio, 64bit, or Studio 64? This is an Ubuntu Studio list...
>>

> The 64 Studio is in version 2.1, and Nils write "studio 64 9.10"
> So it is Ubuntu Studio 64 9.10 Nils write about.
>
> And my mplayer dosen't work in Ubuntu Studio 64 9.10 either.
> And SMplayer dosen't work either (start with a error message "exit
> code:127") after installing some video editing program (Celtx I guess) .

Niel, not Nils. Sorry.

Old 01-07-2010, 03:02 PM
teza

Hi Tommy, there's a bug in Karmic 9.10 with all video player and is
apparently coming from pulse. I did remove pulse and I can run Player
with alsa.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Neil Jensen

Christopher,

I am talking about ubuntu studio 64 version 9.10...no sound with mplayer
while using jack. I need to use it with jack because I need to play an
instructional video while using my music applications...my keyboard,
specifically.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:47 PM
teza

Hi Neil, you've got to configure Mplayer for Jack. Open Mplayer, right
click on the window, audio driver jack and it should work.
regards
Teza.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:35 AM
Neil Jensen

Hi Teza,
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll let you know if it works.