Old 01-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Viktor Mastoridis

Default For Composers: unusual Songwriting Competition

(I am cross-posting to make sure evr1 gets it)

Guys,

You have shared (and keep sharing) your 'trade' secrets with me and all of us here unselfishly, and here are my 5p

There is a songwriting competition where the search is for good songs recorded on guitar/vocal or piano/vocal only.

So, bare bones only, no stardust production fx.

It looks v interesting and promising, pricing is reasonable and details are here:

http://www.eskal-8.com/ (click on Production)

Good luck---
Viktor Mastoridis