-   -   midisport 1X1 firmware (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-studio-user/304171-midisport-1x1-firmware.html)

"J. Simon van der Walt" 01-04-2010 04:34 PM

midisport 1X1 firmware

Maybe this list not quite the right place to ask, but someone here
might know; if I burn new firmware to my midisport 1X1, like this;

http://usb-midi-fw.sourceforge.net/

will it still work with Mac OS X? Windows?

--
J. Simon van der Walt - Composer
www.jsimonvanderwalt.com

Det 01-05-2010 04:13 PM

midisport 1X1 firmware

J. Simon van der Walt schrieb:
> Maybe this list not quite the right place to ask, but someone here
> might know; if I burn new firmware to my midisport 1X1, like this;
>
> http://usb-midi-fw.sourceforge.net/
>
> will it still work with Mac OS X? Windows?

If I am not totally wrong, you cannot "burn" new
firmware to the midisport. The firmware is loaded
each time when hotplug detects the 1x1 on the usb port.
Ref: http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/usbmidi.html

Regarding other OSs:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Midisport+1x1+firmware+windows
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Midisport+1x1+firmware+MacOS+X