Old 01-01-2010, 01:55 PM
teza

Default Ubuntu Audio Tweaks

Hi all, fiew times ago we where talking about having "Raccarack" in the
next Ubuntu Studio Lucid instead "Creox" which is a very good idea. But
there's another soft build by Sandie Sandgreen, "Ubuntu Audio
Tweaks" who will be great to have in the next issue.
You can test the soft here http://www.sandgreen.dk/index.php?side=python_uat
Tell us what you think about.
Amts
Teza.

Old 01-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Eric Hedekar

Hi all, fiew times ago we where talking about having "Raccarack" in the

next Ubuntu Studio Lucid instead "Creox" which is a very good idea. But

there's * *another soft *build by Sandie Sandgreen, "Ubuntu Audio

Tweaks" who will be great to have in the next issue.

You can test the soft here http://www.sandgreen.dk/index.php?side=python_uat

Tell us what you think about.

Amts

Teza.

Requests like this should probably be made first on the devel mailing list.* Since there's no package for that application currently in the repositories, then inclusion would be much more time consuming.

-Eric

Old 01-02-2010, 11:57 PM
"Colectivo Sonidos Libertarios"

I have ubuntustudio 9.10 64 bits on an amd athlon x2 250 and lanparty dk
790gx with 3gb ram

cant install dssi-vst: Error: Arquitecture incorrect 'i386
any 64 options?

> Hi all, fiew times ago we where talking about having "Raccarack" in the
> next Ubuntu Studio Lucid instead "Creox" which is a very good idea. But
> there's another soft build by Sandie Sandgreen, "Ubuntu Audio
> Tweaks" who will be great to have in the next issue.
> You can test the soft here
> http://www.sandgreen.dk/index.php?side=python_uat
> Tell us what you think about.
> Amts
> Teza.

Colectivo Sonidos Libertarios
www.sonidoslibertarios.org
Lucha y difusión Popular!!!

Old 01-03-2010, 12:19 AM
teza

Hi, for 64 bits you've got to compil dssi-vst, which is quite simple.
Download sources here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dssi/files/dssi-vst/
cd ==>make==>sudo make install.

To run a vst, open a terminal, type vsthost your vst, and connect to jack.

Regards.
Teza.