Old 01-01-2010, 06:19 AM

Default Potential 'Customer' Wondering

Hey all.

Since my Audigy went bye-bye, I have gone to an X-Fi Xtrememusic. As we
all (or at least, most of us) know, the X-Fi is only supported by the
2.6.31.x Linux kernel. As such, I'm of course wondering what kernel the
current Ubuntu Studio uses.

Also, since Creative made their X-Fi driver open source, I'm hoping
someone out there will soon add support for the front panel I/O module.
I've got a high quality mic that's just begging to be used in an
environment like this.

Thanks for reading this.

~Dan

Old 01-12-2010, 12:24 AM