Old 12-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Kenneth Koym

Default ubuntu 9.10 stable?

Tom, I learned by asking, "what're you talking about". many thanks as I went
to http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=812410, which acquaints one with cinderela, LiVES, Kdenlive, kino, etc. I have no basis for responding as far as video editing, but 9.10 has been a stable OS otherwise with exception I've seen OO 3.1 crash often. *

Warm regards for the new year.
Ken