Old 01-12-2010, 01:02 AM
"Aditia A. Pratama"

Default How to Create Movie Special Effects ???

well...thanks

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Gustin Johnson <gustin@echostar.ca> wrote:

Then which favors of GOD will you deny
As mercy and grace control universe
As everything was made in pairs for balance
As lights always given after darkness

As sins are revealed for us to be avoided
Blog :
http://balikpapan.linux.or.id

YM :

u.alfarouq@yahoo.com