Old 12-27-2009, 10:27 PM
"Aditia A. Pratama"

Default How to Create Movie Special Effects ???

Guys, anyone here know what is the best software to create special effects in linux? I try*goggling and found out Jahshaka, but it can't be installed in karmic.Hmm the software is*similar to adobe after effects.*

thanksBest regards,
Aditia A. Pratama
--
Then which favors of GOD will you deny
As mercy and grace control universe

As lights always given after darkness
As sins are revealed for us to be avoided
Blog :
http://balikpapan.linux.or.id

YM :
u.alfarouq@yahoo.com

Old 12-27-2009, 10:38 PM
Tommy Hjalmarsson

Aditia A. Pratama wrote:
> Guys, anyone here know what is the best software to create special
> effects in linux? I try goggling and found out Jahshaka, but it can't
> be installed in karmic.
> Hmm the software is similar to adobe after effects.
>
> thanks
> Best regards,
>
> Aditia A. Pratama
>
> --
> Then which favors of GOD will you deny
> As mercy and grace control universe
> As everything was made in pairs for balance
> As lights always given after darkness
> As sins are revealed for us to be avoided
> Blog :
> http://balikpapan.linux.or.id
>
> YM :
> u.alfarouq@yahoo.com <mailto:u.alfarouq@yahoo.com>