Old 12-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Kenneth Koym

Default Replacing Creox with Rakarrack in Ubuntu Studio

Hi, besides using Rakarrack the GUI-based application that can turn a Linux
machine into a collection of audio effects for use in the making of
music, how can one use it in routine webinar or DVD productions? If so are you using it in that way now?
Kenneth

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:13 AM, sdavmor <sdavmor@systemstheory.net> wrote:

laurent.bellegarde wrote:

> Scott Lavender a écrit :

>> The Ubuntu Studio developers are considering replacing Creox with

>> Rakarrack as a default application in Ubuntu Studio.

>> Creox hasn't had any development in years while Rakarrack has seen

>> development up through this year.

>> Please share your thoughts.

> Hi Scott,

> Great idea, Teza help me this week-end in Paris during Ubuntu Party to

> show what UBS and racarrack was able to do, and many musician's visitors

> were very suprised by UBS powerfull features... Go on !

> Laurent,

> lprod.org, France

+1 on making the move to Rakarrack.

Systems Theory music project: <www.systemstheory.net>