Old 11-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Tom Rausner

Default DVD problems

fre, 27 11 2009 kl. 15:56 -0500, skrev Christopher Stamper:

> Some kind of special encoding that would keep it from working on, say,
> a Windows PC? So it will only play in DVD players?

Exactly !

> Never heard of it...

you have now (get used to it, 'cause it's out there...)

--
Tom Rausner

Old 11-27-2009, 08:27 PM
Christopher Stamper

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Tom Rausner <tom@rausner.dk> wrote:

fre, 27 11 2009 kl. 15:56 -0500, skrev Christopher Stamper:

> Some kind of special encoding that would keep it from working on, say,

> a Windows PC? So it will only play in DVD players?

Exactly !

My first thought is: you're outta luck.

On second thought, there is probably a way to do this. But it almost def is illegal, so you may not get any help here... ;-)

--
Christopher Stamper

Email: christopherstamper@gmail.com
Skype: cdstamper

Old 11-30-2009, 01:54 PM
teza

Hi, you mean commercial dvd? In this case you have to install libdvdcss2
package to be able to read them.
Regards
Teza