Old 11-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default hdffxvrt and Cinelerra

I like this:

http://code.google.com/p/hdffxvrt/

Now I can use my video camcorder,

http://www.kdenlive.org/video-editor/canon-hfs100

I can use Cinelerra,

http://cinelerra.org/getting_cinelerra.php#ubuntu

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Ubuntu_Studio_Testing/Cinelerra_01.png

and I can use Blip.TV with WordPress.

*.MTS > hdffxvrt > *.MOV > Cinelerra > *.OGG > Blip.TV / WordPress

My "show" is little "headless", but yes - I think I found good tools for
my video camcorder.

http://www.arkki.info/?p=23

If you have AVHDC camcorder, try hdffxvrt and Cinelerra combination - it
does not hurt ;-)

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.