Old 11-25-2009, 03:59 PM
Robin Darlington

Default Wacom intuos 3 in karmic

Hello all,Does anyone have a wacom intuos 3 tablet working in karmic?
I have made some progress thanks to this thread :*http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=967147&highlight=wacom+howto&page =40 but The stylus has no pressure sensitivity for some reason (in gimp and incscape). The eraser however does and everything else seems to work as it should do.

I have configured extended input devices and set them all to "Screen" by the way.
Any help would be much appreciated,
Thanks,

Robin

Old 11-25-2009, 06:22 PM
bart deruyter

Hi,

mine worked "out of the box", right away after installing Karmic, but I did do a fresh install, not upgrading through synaptic.

grtz,

Barthttp://www.bartart3d.be/