Old 01-04-2008, 01:46 AM
"gabriel moreira"

Default Ubuntu Studio Gutsy Repositories

I had a problem on my pc, and I had to reinstall Ubuntu Studio.
For my surprise, I installed a Ubuntu Gutsy with the ubuntu studio packages...

so I would like to put the Ubuntu Studio Repositories on my source.list..
.
I dont know the adress of the ubuntu studio 7.10 respositories... can anyone tell me that?

something like br.archive.ubuntu....I cant remember!

thanks!

Old 01-04-2008, 03:03 AM
"Scott Lavender"

I believe that with Gusty, all the Ubuntu
Studio packages are maintained in the Ubuntu repositories.

*

No need to add additional repositories
anymore.

*

Cheers.

*

Old 01-04-2008, 03:04 AM
"Florian Neyret"

Hi. The UbuntuStudio repository was include in the Ubuntu repositories. So, you can get UbuntuStudio from Ubuntu installing the ubuntustudio-desktop packet.

PS: sorry for my english ^^'

I had a problem on my pc, and I had to reinstall Ubuntu Studio.
For my surprise, I installed a Ubuntu Gutsy with the ubuntu studio packages...

so I would like to put the Ubuntu Studio Repositories on my source.list
..
.
I dont know the adress of the ubuntu studio 7.10 respositories... can anyone tell me that?

something like br.archive.ubuntu....I cant remember!

thanks!

Florian "The Flew" Neyret
http://theflew.free.fr
http://scrapland.free.fr