Old 11-19-2009, 10:45 AM
"Joe M"

Default Hi gals & guys

HI all
My name is Joe M and i have just signed up on this mailing list, i have been using linux since 2004,
I planning to start a podcast and i intend to get a laptop dedicated for just podcasting using linux (Ubuntustudio).
I intend to buy a firewire sound card Echo AudioFire2, as regards software i have only used audacity.
i will be very greatfull for all tips and suggestions as regards podcasting with ubuntustudio, documentaion and software suggestions.
I also like to hear from some of you how you are podcasting with ubuntustudio and your hardware you are using.
Thanks in advance
/Joe M