Old 11-16-2009, 12:22 PM
aYo Binitie

Default Dual arch Ubuntu Studio disks

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Tommy Hjalmarsson <tommy.h@bredband.net> wrote:

aYo Binitie wrote:

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm@gmail.com>
wrote:

The
Ubuntu Studio project is considering creating a single, dual-arch

(32/64bit) ISO image for Lucid Lynx.

Please vote and express any concerns necessary on the forums.

-Cory K.

I'm sorry I do not understand - what does this mean? How does this
affect the system? Does it improve things?

aYo

Saving time for the developer theme. System, hardly nothing but saved
time is time to put on the system.

I see, thanks