Old 11-15-2009, 08:08 AM
Erik Rasmussen

Default Availability of Ardour 2.8.4 on Ubuntu Studio?

In Ubuntu Studio, what is the upgrade frequency for key apps like Ardour?* I see that Ardour 2.8.4 was just released, but it looks like Ardour 2.8.2 is the latest version available through Ubuntu Studio.* Is there anyone using Ardour 2.8.4 on Ubuntu Studio 9.10?*

While I'm asking these questions I might also ask if anyone has tried or is using Ardour 3.x on Ubuntu Studio?* If anyone is using Ardour 3.x on Ubuntu Studio, how does it work for you?
Thanks!

-Erik