Old 11-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Eric Hedekar

Default Ubuntu Studio Testers team on Launchpad

Hi all,

This is an announcement about a new community team dedicated to testing Ubuntu Studio.* We'd love your participation in this community.

It's clear that the testing portion of our development cycle needs more manpower, and it's also one of the areas that has a low barrier for entry for members.* It's quite easy to test Ubuntu Studio provided you're comfortable running the development release and reporting bugs.* This community will hopefully bring the people currently testing Ubuntu Studio together, encourage more people to join and test Ubuntu Studio, and as a result, make Ubuntu Studio rock solid.* We really do need your help with this.

As a start for this community, we've created a Launchpad team at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-testers complete with a mailing list at ubuntustudio-testers@lists.launchpad.net for the team to discuss anything and everything releated to testing Ubuntu Studio.* Please join this launchpad team and subscribe yourself to the mailing list.* As the community grows we will surely evolve to have more communication channels, but for now this is a great start.

If you're confident enough to run the development release of Ubuntu Studio and report bugs you find, please sign up for this launchpad team.

Thanks for your time.
- Eric Hedekar

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntustudio-testers