Old 01-02-2008, 03:51 AM
"gabriel moreira"

Default Qsynth is out of tune

Hello.
I am using Qsynth and I realized that it is out of tune in Rosegarden.
I would like to know what can be the reason for that.
I started to use a new keyboard as input device (korg iX300). It can be a clue.

Thanks.

Gabriel

Old 01-02-2008, 07:22 AM

hi,
you must have the same sample rate in jack and qsynth
for example:
qsynth>setup>audio> Sample rate 48000
jack>setup>settings> sample rate 48000

best wishes