Old 01-01-2008, 03:24 AM
"Jonathan Leonard"

Default Miro? Meh.

Hi there, to the person who suggested Miro thanks for the suggestion!* But I became confused because they say 3500 internet tv channels, but they are not channels but files - links to files!* And no MythTV integration....does anyone know of a decent similar player that only focuses on streams?* I like the stream section of Myth, though alot of the channels are dead...like NASA TV.* Poor gov.* Maybe Venter will help out the space race.

Happy New Year everyone!

jonathan adams leonard

Old 01-01-2008, 08:04 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Jonathan Leonard kirjoitti:
> they are not channels but files - links to files!

Sopcast?

http://www.sopcast.org/

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 01-01-2008, 08:09 PM
"Jonathan Leonard"

On Jan 1, 2008 1:04 AM, Asmo Koskinen <asmo.koskinen@arkki.info> wrote:

Jonathan Leonard kirjoitti:
> they are not channels but files - links to files!

Sopcast?

http://www.sopcast.org/

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Excellent Asmo - thats very helpful!