Old 12-30-2007, 04:05 PM
"D. Michael McIntyre"

Default Gneutronica?

Nobody had heard of mScore before I mentioned it, so I thought I'd toss this
one out too. I just ran across this, and haven't built or looked at it, but
it seems interesting (especially to you GNOME devotees) and doesn't seem to
have been packaged yet:

http://gneutronica.sourceforge.net/

(This is not an official endorsement, since I haven't built it, and have no
idea how usable or intersting it might prove to be. The build instructions
look too complicated for me to fool with just now, and since it's a GNOME
app, I probably wouldn't like it anyway. )
--
D. Michael McIntyre