Old 12-28-2007, 08:47 AM
Nicu Buculei

Default I add Two theme

Mola Pahnadayan wrote:

Hi all

Hi,

perhaps second theme have not good name

2. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Night

This one is intended to stay like this, saturated and cartoonish (I like
the style and I use it myself but I'm not sure it makes for a good
background), or it is a sketch for a different implementation (maybe
using your well known Blender skills)?

Back in F8 we moved to a somewhat neutral branding in the artwork, so is
better to NOT use the logo in the default wallpaper.

About the name... maybe something about happiness? This is what its
vivid colors suggests to me.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Laith Juwaidah

On Friday 28 December 2007 13:34:10 Mola Pahnadayan wrote:
> Hi all
>
> perhaps second theme have not good name
>
> 1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/electric-sphere
> 2. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Night

I like the first picture of electric sphere, can you figure out a way to make
it a background? :P

--
Laith Juwaidah
http://www.ljuwaidah.org/