Old 12-27-2007, 04:34 PM
"Juan Eduardo Castellón"

Default Toshiba A135 SP4796 (laptop)

Hi

I'm buying myself a laptop from Toshiba (A135 SP4796, I believe it's
the Satellite series), and I have a couple of questions:

a) Does anyone of you have tried UbuntuStudio on this machine? Does it
work fine or it has issues with anything?

b) It says it comes with an Intel Celeron M520 CPU of 1,6GHz... it has
an x86 or a 64 arquitecture? What version of UbuntuStudio should I
install on it?

I already bought it and I'm waiting for the shipping to arrive. Maybe
I should have wrote to you before, but I was tempted by Christmas
sales and it was a pretty good deal.

Thanks a lot, you guys!