Old 12-26-2007, 09:30 PM
"Cory K."

Default Ubuntu Studio-Hardy Testing. We need you!

Our disks need testing before they are released. I'll be diving into
exactly what's needed after the holidays. Here are some links to get
you started.

* https://iso.qa.stgraber.org/qatracker/build/UbuntuStudio
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cases/AlternateInstall
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cases/UbuntuStudio
* http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio

And keep an eye on:

* http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/daily/current/report.html

Post if there are any questions.

-Cory m/

Old 12-27-2007, 10:00 AM
Marcel Montagne

Hello there,

I would love to contribute, I've been wondering how to do it, and this
sure seems like a good way.

At the moment I've figured out how to have a very satisfying studio
system myself.

I'm still sort of a newbie, and a user much more than a developer, and I
have to admit I've never been able to report bugs... I guess this is a must?

But if someone could please point me to where I can learn more about
down-to-earthish bug-submitting, I'd be more than glad to help out.

Congratulations on this amazing list and OS, and happy year 2008 to
everybody.

Cheers!

Marcel.

Old 12-27-2007, 11:59 AM
"Cory K."

Marcel Montagne wrote:
> Cory K. wrote:
>
>> Our disks need testing before they are released. I'll be diving into
>> exactly what's needed after the holidays. Here are some links to get
>> you started.
>>
>> * https://iso.qa.stgraber.org/qatracker/build/UbuntuStudio
>> * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cases/AlternateInstall
>> * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Cases/UbuntuStudio
>> * http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio
>>
>> And keep an eye on:
>>
>> * http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/daily/current/report.html
>>
>> Post if there are any questions.
>>
>> -Cory m/
>>
> Hello there,
>
> I would love to contribute, I've been wondering how to do it, and this
> sure seems like a good way.
>
> At the moment I've figured out how to have a very satisfying studio
> system myself.
>
> I'm still sort of a newbie, and a user much more than a developer, and I
> have to admit I've never been able to report bugs... I guess this is a must?
>
> But if someone could please point me to where I can learn more about
> down-to-earthish bug-submitting, I'd be more than glad to help out.
>
> Congratulations on this amazing list and OS, and happy year 2008 to
> everybody.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Marcel.

Besides the links I posted, #ubuntu-testing (on Freenode) is a good
place to get started/ask questions.

-Cory m/