Old 11-21-2007, 04:29 PM
"gabriel moreira"

Default Automatic launching of programs for removable

I agreed that the funcionality is the principal criteria for the acessibility of the USB devices.
But I think that the sound advisor is somehow good at all, because it take the attention of the begginer user.
About K3b: I think that k3b is the most detailed and interactive cd burner, and I use it as my fav one. But I think he is kinda heavier than nautililus to open , so I think nautilus could get more funcionality and interactivity by using some icons to define operations the user wants to do, like format dvd, erase cd-rw etc. just like k3b, but with a lightier visual navigator - nautilus.

*
thanks!
Gabriel Ferrão