Old 12-22-2007, 07:38 PM
"Jussi Schultink"

Default IRC Chat

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to advertise the IRC chat part of Ubuntu Studio support.
We have a channel ( #ubuntustudio) on Freenode (irc.freenode.net) that
you are welcome to come and ask questions in. Also, we would love to
have you there to answer questions also - its about community. So
please, do join us when you can!

For help connecting to IRC please see -
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Hope to see you all soon!

Jussi

Old 12-22-2007, 08:25 PM
"Edward Dunagin"

Hello jussi0,

On Dec 22, 2007 1:38 PM, Jussi Schultink <jussi01@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone!
>
> I just wanted to advertise the IRC chat part of Ubuntu Studio support.
> We have a channel ( #ubuntustudio) on Freenode (irc.freenode.net) that
> you are welcome to come and ask questions in. Also, we would love to
> have you there to answer questions also - its about community. So
> please, do join us when you can!

I tried to connect with your link, but all it does is load and load and etc....

> For help connecting to IRC please see -
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat
>
> Hope to see you all soon!

I looked at the help link, but it did not solve my problem.

Sorry...................ed

--
Edward Dunagin-Dunigan-Dunnigan
4646 Glenwood Drive

Old 12-23-2007, 02:27 PM
"Jussi Schultink"

Hi there!

As the help link says, you need to install an irc client - there is a
list there. Install one and then connect to Freenode through it.

Jussi

Old 12-23-2007, 04:30 PM
"Edward Dunagin"

On Dec 23, 2007 8:27 AM, Jussi Schultink <jussi01@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> As the help link says, you need to install an irc client - there is a
> list there. Install one and then connect to Freenode through it.

Oh, I see. Got xchat and ./join#ubuntustudio

Now I got it<g>