Old 12-21-2007, 05:27 PM
thomas fisher

Default UbuntuStudio repository question

My repository list on /etc/apt/sources.list was ok.
NOW
Synaptic complains : Could not resolve 'archive._____
http://archive.ubuntustudio.org/ubuntustudio/dists/feisty/Release.gpg
http://archive.ubuntustudio.org/ubuntustudio/dists/feisty/main/i18n/Translation-en_US.bz2
http://archive.ubuntustudio.org/ubuntustudio/dists/feisty/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz

A check with a browser indicates the URL does not exist.

Could someone tell me what these URLs should be?
Thanks
Tom

Old 12-21-2007, 05:35 PM
"Luis de Bethencourt"

Tom,

The Ubuntu Studio specific repositories have been droped down since
our feisty release. All Ubuntu Studio packages are in the official
Ubuntu archive.

http://archive.ubuntu.org

The lines for that should be in your install, just delete the Ubuntu
Studio ones.

Luis de Bethencourt

On 12/21/07, thomas fisher <studio1@commspeed.net> wrote:

> My repository list on /etc/apt/sources.list was ok.
> NOW
> Synaptic complains : Could not resolve 'archive._____
> http://archive.ubuntustudio.org/ubuntustudio/dists/feisty/Release.gpg
> http://archive.ubuntustudio.org/ubuntustudio/dists/feisty/main/i18n/Translation-en_US.bz2
> http://archive.ubuntustudio.org/ubuntustudio/dists/feisty/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
>
> A check with a browser indicates the URL does not exist.
>
> Could someone tell me what these URLs should be?
> Thanks
> Tom

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerį
luisbg