Old 12-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default Terratec Phase88 Rack

Fabio Buda [mbutUbuntu] kirjoitti:
> I'd like to buy this audiocard but I don't know what kind of kernel
> modules I need to use... Do I have to recompile my kernel??

This is not a answer - read this - it is about problems with also
supported soundcard:

http://parumi.wordpress.com/2007/12/20/how-to-have-focusrite-saffire-working-on-ubuntu-gutsy/

You should ask on freebob/ffado list, they know best:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=ffado-user

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.