Old 11-21-2007, 11:56 AM
"Wesley Stout"

Default Fwd: Ardour recording

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wesley Stout <wesleystout@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 21, 2007 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: Ardour recording
To: ubuntu-studio-users-request@lists.ubuntu.com

I appreciate all the response to my problem. I believe like someone
has told me that my problem is not with Ardour. I'm not even for sure
if it is with Jack. I tried the soundrecorder application and it could
not record either. I am not for sure if that app requires Jack or not?
I did get Ardour to record but now I get no input and I think it could
be more of a driver/hardware problem? Just wondering if anyone had any
thoughts? Thanks for all the help.