Old 12-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Raphaël Doursenaud

Default Qsynth Midi Keyboard

Hi,

I guess that you want to change the sound, not the channel.
Just issue a "program change" message with your keyboard. This is
usually done on the keyboard by changing internal patch. Qsynth should
respond to the message and change its sound.

Hope it helps.
Raphaël Doursenaud.

Old 12-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Bharani Prasanth Sure

What if a different sound Font is loaded...like sounds out of the box...like none of them on my panel...say some guitar.SF2...Will it still change the sound...?

Old 12-16-2007, 03:57 PM
"D. Michael McIntyre"

On Sunday 16 December 2007, Bharani Prasanth Sure wrote:

> What if a different sound Font is loaded...like sounds out of the
> box...like none of them on my panel...say some guitar.SF2...Will it still
> change the sound...?

It should. You'll just have to figure out by trial and error (or by program
number, if those are available) that "Hammond Organ" on your keyboard is
really going to come out as a particular kind of guitar, or whatever, when
you use the keyboard to play QSynth in this fashion.
--
D. Michael McIntyre