Old 12-14-2007, 06:21 PM
RoLo

Default Sound Blaster Live 5.1 stops working

Thanks for answering. Jonathan Adams would you please explain a little
bit your topic, 'cause a don't really know what to do. And D. Michael
McIntyre, I agree with you and don't know how to change the file.
Besides if any of you guys tell me what code to probe then I could post
the output and find a solution.

Thanks.