Old 12-13-2007, 11:46 AM
greg emond

Default anyone has a mike suggestion?

hi all, im recording the vocals for the band*next week... And the signers voice puzzles me.*

*

Shes a female...usually for females, I use a baby bottle, and everybodys happy....

*

but she screams a bit, and has a raspy yet very dynamic voice....not a good mix with the lush, buttery and expensive sounding bottle.** The band in itself is a very bass and guitar heavy "progressive punk metal" band.

*

If it was only for me, Id just stick a '58 in front of her, and let her rip...but I want headroom.* Any suggestions?

*

thanks in advance, greg

*

*

Tu pourrais gagner avec Telus & Windows Live Messenger pour cellulaires. Clique ici pour plus d'info!