Old 10-12-2008, 12:52 PM
"Khashayar Naderehvandi"

Default 2.6.27-rt for intrepid

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this list.

I've been reading some of the emails going back and forth concerning the
lack of realtime patches for the 2.6.27 kernel. What's the most recent
take on it? I stumbled over this just now:
http://lwn.net/Articles/301181/

I'm just curious on an update on how things are going. Thanks!

Regards,
K.

Old 10-12-2008, 01:03 PM
Fabien Juchniewicz

Le Sunday 12 October 2008 14:52:32 Khashayar Naderehvandi, vous avez écrit :

> Hello everyone,

> I'm new to this list.

> I've been reading some of the emails going back and forth concerning the

> lack of realtime patches for the 2.6.27 kernel. What's the most recent

> take on it? I stumbled over this just now:

> http://lwn.net/Articles/301181/

> I'm just curious on an update on how things are going. Thanks!

> Regards,

> K.

There are some tests here : https://launchpad.net/~abogani/+archive

But they are based on 2.6.26 rt patches.

my 0,02 €

/F